West Pontnewydd Community Association (WPCA) - Trustee Recruitment
WPCA Committee urge all residents of Pontnewydd and surrounding areas to attend and consider their services as a Trustee or Volunteer.
We would love to see you there and welcome any ideas you have to help improve the running of and/or facilities of the hall.
We ask that you register your interest by:
- completing the online form on this page,
- Or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact email@example.com
The statutory duties of a Trustee are:
- To ensure the organisation complies with its governing document – constitution.
- To ensure that the organisation pursues its objectives as defined in its governing document.
- To ensure the organisation applies its resources exclusively in pursuance of its objectives
- the charity must not spend money on activities which are not included in its own objectives, no matter how ‘charitable’ and ‘worthwhile’ those activities are.
- To safeguard the good name and values of the organisation
- To ensure the effective and efficient administration of the organisation.
- To ensure the financial stability of the organisation.
- To protect and manage the property of the organisation and to ensure the proper investment of the organisation’s funds.
The Board aims to meet at least 6 times a year + 1 AGM, with meetings being held from 6:30pm on the second Tuesday of the month.
We would encourage persons with experience in:
- Premises Management
- Local Community Knowledge
All trustees appointed have the same duty under clause 9(1) to act in the way he or she decides in good faith to further the purposes of the Charity.
If you are interested in becoming considered as a Trustees, please complete the Expression of Interest Form. This can be done either:
- online: Click below
- downloading the from and sending to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Submission: 13th November 2023.
If you would like to know more about:
- Garndiffaith Millennium Hall, please visit: West Pontnewydd Commuity Centre Facebook
- about the role of a Trustee, please contact Torfaen Voluntary Alliance on 01495 365610.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST IN BECOMING A TRUSTEE
Thank you for expressing an interest in joining our Committee of Trustee. Please complete all the fields marked *